NSW has announced to open the Skilled Work Regional (Provisional, s/c 491) program for one week only. On the 15th of June applicants, who meet the following criteria, will be able to apply until the program closes again on the 23rd June:
- Meet the Department of Home Affairs visa requirements
- Have an occupation on the NSW Stream 1 Regional Skilled Occupation List
- Have been living in a designated regional area in NSW for the past 12 months
- Have been working in a designated regional area in NSW for the past 12 months
- Have been working in their nominated occupation (or closely related) for the past 12 months
Applicants must meet ALL of the above criteria to be considered for NSW nomination in the a/c 491 Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) program. Further information will be released by NSW on the 15th June.
If you require assistance with your NSW nomination application or are not sure if your occupation is on the NSW Stream 1 Regional Skilled List, please feel free to book a consultation with a registered Migration Agent to establish your options.