Every Australian visa has strict requirements potential applicants need to meet. Depending on what Australian visa you’re applying for, these visa requirements can include work experience, maximum age, English language skills, health and character. Often there are also other requirements to meet, e.g. where you must be at the time you apply (in Australia or overseas) and what visa you’re permitted to hold at the time you apply (if you’re in Australia).
Australian visa requirements can be difficult to understand. So, if you consider applying for an Australian visa, speak with a registered Migration Agent first, in order to find out whether you can meet the requirements for an Australian visa and how likely your application will succeed.
Australian visa requirements also changes frequently. Consulting with a professional Migration Agent at the beginning of your journey is crucial in order to develop a strategy and identify potential issues right at the start.
Margot has been a registered Migration Agent since 2006 and has an excellent track records of successful visa applications. She offers personal consultations, as well as appointments via phone, WhatsApp or Skype, so it doesn’t really matter if you’re local, interstate or overseas.
What we offer:
- collect all information required to make a full assessment on your chances to secure a temporary or permanent visa. This may require a detailed CV plus some additional information
- tell you honestly whether there is a chance for you to migrate to Australia
- identify potential issues and – if possible – develop a strategy on how to deal with them
- discuss temporary visa options, of available
- advice on how you could improve your chances if you cannot apply for a visa at this stage
- provide information on the visa subclass best suited to your needs, an overview of the application process, length and cost
- answer your questions
- provide a written summary within five business days following the consultation
To get started, complete below visa questionnaire and provide as much information as possible. With the information you provide, Margot will conduct an initial screening free of charge. Alternatively, you may also email a detailed CV to margot(at)migration-advice.com.
A detailed assessment is A$ 220 (ca. 120 GBP or 135 Euro). Please note that this is a real consultation aiming to provide you with the necessary information to make an informed decision. No ‘quick-checks’ or ‘sales talks’.