If you consider applying for an Australian, speak with a registered Migration Agent to find out whether you can meet the requirements for an Australian visa and how likely your application will succeed.
Australian immigration legislation is complex and changes frequently. Consulting with a professional Migration Agent at the beginning of your journey is crucial in order to develop a strategy and identify potential issues right at the start.
Margot has been a registered Migration Agent since 2006 and has an excellent track records of successful visa applications. She offers personal consultations, as well as appointments via phone, WhatsApp or Skype, so it doesn’t really matter if you’re local, interstate or overseas.
What we offer:
- collect all information required to make a full assessment on your chances to secure a temporary or permanent visa. This may require a detailed CV plus some additional information
- tell you honestly whether there is a chance for you to migrate to Australia
- identify potential issues and – if possible – develop a strategy on how to deal with them
- discuss temporary visa options, of available
- advice on how you could improve your chances if you cannot apply for a visa at this stage
- provide information on the visa subclass best suited to your needs, an overview of the application process, length and cost
- answer your questions
- provide a written summary within five business days following the consultation
To get started complete below visa questionnaire and provide as much information as possible. With the information you provide, Margot will conduct an initial screening free of charge. Alternatively, you may also email a detailed CV to margot(at)migration-advice.com.
A detailed assessment is A$ 200 (ca. 110 GBP or 125 Euro). Please note that this is a real consultation aiming to provide you with the necessary information to make an informed decision. No ‘quick-checks’ or ‘sales-talks’.