Every Australian visa has strict requirements potential applicants need to meet. Depending on what Australian visa you’re applying for, these visa requirements can include work experience, maximum age, English language skills, health and character. Often there are also other requirements to meet, e.g. where you are at the time you apply (in Australia or overseas) and what visa you’re permitted to hold at the time you apply (if you’re in Australia).
Australian visa requirements also change frequently. So, if you consider applying for an Australian visa, speak with a registered Migration Agent first, in order to find out whether you can meet the requirements and how likely your application will succeed. Consulting with a professional Migration Agent t the beginning of your journey is crucial in order to develop a strategy and identify potential issues right at the start.
I have been a registered Migration Agent since 2006 and offer personal consultations, as well as appointments via phone, WhatsApp or Skype, so it doesn’t really matter if you’re local, interstate or overseas.
What happens in a consultation:
- First, I’ll collect all information required to make a full assessment on your chances to secure a temporary or permanent visa. This may require a detailed CV plus some additional information
- I will tell you honestly whether there is a chance for you to migrate to Australia, and identify potential issues. If possible we’ll also talk about a strategy on how to deal with them
- We will also discuss temporary visa options, if applicable, and you’ll get some advice on how you could improve your chances if you cannot apply for a visa at this stage.
- You’ll be provided with information on the visa subclass best suited to your needs, an overview of the application process, length and cost
- There will be time to answer your questions
- Finally, you’ll also get a written summary within five business days following the consultation
To get started, complete below visa questionnaire and provide as much information as possible. With the information you provide, I’ll run an initial screening free of charge. Alternatively, you may also email a detailed CV to margot(at)migration-advice.com.
If I think there is merit I’ll book you in for a visa assessment (as described above). In that case, my fee is A$ 220 (or 120 GBP or 135 Euro). Please note that this is a real consultation aiming to provide you with the necessary information to make an informed decision. No ‘quick-checks’ or ‘sales talks’.